Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's Turkey Time!

Gobble, Gobble all!  I have been hard at work creating a flock of Thanksgiving cards, and here is one of those creations using the Turkey stamp/image from Sunsational Stamps. Isn't he adorable?!  I decided to sponge on Distress Ink, layering Ripe Persimmons and Mustard Seed to create a ombre effect.  Once I had it blended the way I wanted it I flicked some water onto it to get those water spots.  Next I cut it out on my eBosser using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Square dies.  I then layered it on a square of dark orange cardstock, and then the tone on tone patterned base adding a few green pearls.  Finally I die cut the sentiment from a scrap piece of green and glued them to a thin strip of dark yellow.
Give Thanks Card
Give Thanks Card
IMG_1864
I hope you enjoyed todays card.  Please stop by Sunsational Stamps for this and many more adorable images and stamps.  Follow our blog and like us on Facebook. Please head on over to my blog at www.papercanvascreations.wordpress.com for more inspiration!
Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love the ombre effect perfect fall colors, looks terrific! Great card.

    ReplyDelete