Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's a nerd thing

I'm sharing a fun set of cards I made using the new It's a nerd thing set from Sunsational stamps
This card I found on the SIL store and I immediately thought of this set to go with it.
I put crystal effects on all of the glasses on the card fronts.  I used the negative cuts from the card to place over the bear, I thought he looked a little shocked so I tried to make it look like he's part of the circuit board.
This is what I put inside this card.

For the next card I found some paper with lines on it that looks like school paper.  I lined the main layer with a silver marker.  I like how the offset lined paper looks.


Here's a close up of the lizard, he's so cute. I put the tiger inside this card.


And for my favorite of this set! I used the rest of the pieces from the set on this card and put the snake on an action wobble.

1 comment: