Saturday, February 27, 2016

You Fill my Day

 Hello my Crafty Friends.. Its time for another Beautiful Digi. Stamp from Sunsational Stamps.. I have been blessed with this cute stamp set and was just so excited to create with it..This precious little bear card says it all.. Your Fill My Day With Color. The card was created using my water color paints for the colorful background. I used my Brother Scan and Cut to perilously cut out the images and then glued them upon the card. The decorative dots are from Stampin Up and I think they just added more color to this beautiful fun card. The card measures out to a standard A4 card.. My daughter will be giving this card to her teacher for Teachers Appreciation Week. I hope you all enjoy your weekend and please come back next weekend for a fun card. Also check out Sunsational Stamps on Facebook and see all the different art my friends are creating.. Have a Crastsy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment