Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mothers Day Card
Hi everyone
This is a card I created for Mothers Day



I layered the card using a solid red cardstock as a background.
Next layer was the print in which I loved the vibrant colors.
I created a band using the red cardstock and a gold color cardstock.
I glued some brown color cotton lace.
Using one of my square cutting die, I cut a red and gold piece of cardstock.
The bobbin was threaded with embroidery floss to give it a real bobbin look.



The inside of card is really plain and simple.
I layered the gold and red cardstock to keep the flow of card the same.
I then put in the wording inside and stamped a heart in the corner.
Hope you enjoyed my creation and be sure to check out the
http://sunsationalstamps.com/

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. I really like it and the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete